Sunday, October 10, 2010

Quick Update

I'll start by saying that I'm sorry for the lack of blog posts.  I am happy but staying very busy doing things that arent very interesting.  There are tons of things that I would love to blog about but my free time is pretty limited and when I find a few minutes to sit at the computer, I just dont feel like writing.  I used to write at night but now I am working at the bar pretty late and when I'm done with work, writing is the last thing that I want to do.  Maybe I'll pick it back up later but for now, dont expect too much from me in terms of blogging.  Just know that I am enjoying it here and actually very excited for my parents to visit for Thanksgiving. 

7 comments:

Laura and David H said...

Deb and Rob, We did not visit Roatan on our recent cruise because we had to divert to avoid the path of hurrican Paula. Now we are hearing that another hurricane is strafing the Caribbean coast of Honduras. Have you been affected by the hurricanes, or are you far enough inland to miss most of the winds and rain?

Michael said...

Live to Roam is currently looking for quality blogs and websites to represent themselves alongside some of the most unique places on earth. Based on the quality of the content on your blog, we would like to offer you a place on one of our maps.

Please visit www.livetoroam.com for more information.

david said...

great blog, enjoyed it.

Placet o visit said...

What a lovely place! I will surely visit this country in the near future.

Psychiatrists in Chennai said...

I like your post very much i had nice time while reading your post

Morning Dubai Desert Safari said...

very nice post. thanks for sharing such a useful information with us.

Anonymous said...

So nice of you to share so much of information. I feel so happy to find such a quality article over the internet.
regards,
john